This document describes the process of uploading a Central Sales Forecast into Labour Productivity. For the Manager Forecast upload template, please go here.
For a list of all Labour Productivity articles, please visit: WFM - Labour Productivity: Article Contents Page.
Uploading a Central Sales Forecast into Labour Productivity
Before starting this process, please request that all Locations required for Central Sales Forecast uploads have been created within People System and have EPOS ID’s set up within Labour Productivity.
- A Central Sales Forecast will update in the Forecast Line within the Forecast Tab
- Ensure that the values are changed to 2 decimal places and that there are no blank columns
- The current date format should be YYYY-MM-DD. However, this does change sometimes within the system, this will be highlighted, and the correct format will be presented
- Number format needs to be 2 decimal places (i.e £2345.00)
Table.1 - Example of EPOS ID Format
To Load in Central Sales Forecast
- Select a Location > Select Settings > Select Uploads > Manager Forecast upload
Fig.1 – Budget Upload
- Select the file to upload
- Select Upload
Fig.2 – File Upload
If the upload is successful, the system will display a confirmation message. The upload can also be reviewed within Manager Forecast upload history.
Please note: If there are any issues importing the files into Labour Productivity, please contact your Fourth representative.