This article will cover the areas where different reports can be accessed within the Labour Productivity (LP) module in Workforce Management UK (WFM), and how some link back with the rota module.
Accessing Rota Reports in Labour Productivity
- Go to Labour Productivity > Reports
Fig.1 - Accessing Rota Reports
Most of these reports will look familiar as they would have been available when using the rota module. These will display the same way they did in the rota module when ran through Labour Productivity. The article below covers the widely used operational reports in this dropdown:
- Go to Labour Productivity > Reports > View Reports
The reports in this area are the same found in the View Reports screen within the rota module.
Fig.2 - Report types
- Go to Labour Productivity > Reports > Exports
The exports in this area are the same found in the Exports screen within the rota module.
Fig.3 - Exports
Accessing Labour Productivity Specific Reports
- Go to Labour Productivity > Select Location in Main Dropdown > Reports
Fig.4 - LP Specific Reports
The reports in this area look at data within the Labour productivity schedules. These display differently to how the other rota reports show.
Below is some information about several of these reports that are widely used:
- Daily Log – Displays several details such as the employee's details/shifts/break times/sales information etc for a specific day
- Employee Health Status Export - For further detail, please see Release Notes: WFM UK - Internal Note - Labour Productivity: Health Status Export
- Shift Amendments – If the portal is set up to allow shift changes to be recorded, then they will start to appear here. This will assist in scenarios where changes have been made and the user needs to know when it was done and who it was changed by
- Schedule Status – Useful for operational managers looking over several locations. Can see which sites have ticked their forecast and actual boxes and what status they’re currently in
- T&A Report – Can view T&A data for either a specific day or week against a location
- Weekly Productivity Analysis – Displays locations hours information to see which sites are overstaffed. Understaffed or correct for the week selected
- Workload Analysis – Works like the above report but the data is broken down by day