This article will guide through the process of uploading Wage and Sales Budgets to Advanced Schedules (AS) and Labour Productivity (LP). Templates have been provided for these budget uploads.
Please see WFM - Sales Budget and Wage Target Templates for more information.
There are 3 options available to upload:
- LP Sales/Wage Budget: Download here: Labour Productivity Wage and Sales Budget Upload Guide and Template
- UK HR/Payroll Wage Budget: Download here: Wage Target % Template
- UK HR/Payroll Sales Budget: Download here: Weekly Sales Budget by Location Template | Daily Sales Budget by Location Template
The file format is .csv and includes the columns shown in Fig.1. A template and a guide has also been provided here: Template and Guide
Fig.1 - Template Example
Please note: There must not be any extra commas in the file. For example, the value column can’t have a comma for the thousand. Daily targets can also be uploaded.
Uploading the Template
To access the upload functionality:
- Go to Settings > Uploads > Budget Upload
Fig.2 - Accessing Budget Upload
- Select the Budget Upload Type
Fig.3 - Budget Upload options
- Select a Document by using the arrow icon (see Fig.4)
- Once the document has loaded, select Upload
Fig.4 - Uploading a Budget
When the file has loaded successfully, the following message will appear:
Fig.5 - Successfully uploaded Budget File
Should the file load be unsuccessful, an error message will appear with guidance:
Fig.6 - Unsuccessfully uploaded Budget File
The Budget Upload History link allows the user to see what has been uploaded successfully.
Fig.7 - Budget Upload History
Wage Budget % will show within the Schedule Page in the Schedule by budget tab (see Fig.8).
The Wage % will display as a £ value of the forecast/actual sales.
Fig.8 - Wage Budget % in Schedule by budget tab
Sales Budget £ will show within the Forecast Page:
Fig.9 - Sales Budget £ within the Forecast page
Template and Guide
Please use the link below.