The ChangeSearch functionality has been added to Transfers. This allows users to easily search for items to add to transfers instead of traversing the category structure.
Release Date: 23-Sep-2015
Reason for the ChangeImprove the user experience and save them time.
Customers AffectedAll Inventory customers with the Stock module enabled.
- Follow the path: Stock Management Tab > Site Transfer > Enter the transfer From and to sites & other details
Fig.1 – New Search Icon
- On the next page, use the search icon  as shown in Fig.1
Fig.2 – New Search pop-up window
A pop-up window will appear.
- Enter the relevant search criteria and search
- Enter quantities in the relevant boxes. Note: If a product is not available the unavailable icon  will appear instead of the quantity field
- Use the green Save button to save the information entered
- The search process may be repeated multiple times
- Close the pop-up search window when completed
- Select the green Next >> button as shown in Fig.1
Fig.3 – Pending Site Transfer
Fig.3 above shows the pending site transfer created using the search functionality.