A new Accruals Detail report has been created for Brunning & Price. An accrual is defined as any delivery that has been approved but does not have an invoice associated with it.
This report shows details by site supplier and category.
Release Date: 20-Nov-2013
Reason for the Change
Brunning & Price
Fig 1 - Report Location
- Follow the path: Reports > Purchasing > Accruals Detail.
Fig 2 - Required Fields
Fig 3 - Sample Report
- Fig 3 shows the output of a sample report.
- The report is grouped by: Site → Supplier → PO Number → Category.
Required Security Permissions
- The table below provides the required security permission for a particular action.
- The Supplier Purchase Products Report must be allocated to the relevant Profile/Role using the ‘Manage Standard Reports’ tool in Sys Configuration.