The ChangeNew functionality has been developed which allows users to create requisitions using templates.
Release Date: 23-Sep-2015
Reason for the ChangeThis development was made as part of the product roadmap.
Customers AffectedAll Inventory customers with the Stock module and Requisitioning enabled.
Creating a Template
Fig 1 – Template List Page
- To create/edit a template for requisitions follow the path: Setup Tab > Template Admin.
- To search for existing template, select ‘Requisition’ from the Template Type drop-down list and click the green Search button.
Fig 2 – Add New Template Button
- Click the ‘Add New Template’ button as shown in to Fig 2 create a new template that will be used for requisitions.
Fig 3 – New Template Details
- Enter relevant information in the fields provided.
- Select ‘Requisition from the Template Type drop-down list.
Fig 4 – Completed Template
- Click the green ‘Save’ button to create the template and move to the next page where items may be added to the template.
Fig 5 – Add Items Screen
- Use the search filters to find the items that should be added to the template.
- Check the ‘Add’ checkbox next to each item that is to be added
- A quantity may be added which pre-populates the quantity field if a user selects this template.
- Click the green ‘Save’ button to continue.
Fig 6 – Add Templates to Sites Button
- Click the ‘Where Used’ tab and click the ‘Add Template To Sites’ button to add the template to the relevant sites.
- Select the relevant sites and save.
Fig 7 – Sites Where The Template Has Been Added
- Fig 7 shows the sites that the template that was added to. It also shows the number of items at each site.
Creating a Requisition Using Templates
Fig 8 – Requisition Link
- Follow the path: Stock Management Tab > Click the ‘Requisition’ link.
Fig 9 – By Template Button
- Click the ‘New By Button’ button as shown in Fig 9.
- Complete requisition as per normal.