A new report, Supplier Purchase Product report, will be developed to show the products that may be ordered by a site from suppliers assigned to this site.
This report would be useful for organisations which use many parent-child products or use price bands as this would be an easy way to determine that the correct child/band has been assigned to a particular site.
Release Date: 28-Aug-2013
Reason for the Change
Customer development request.
Spirit franchised pubs only.
- Reports Tab [ ] > Published Reports > Purchasing > Accruals Summary
Fig 1 - Report Criteria
- The table below describes each of the report’s criterion:
Sample Report Output
Fig 2 - Sample Report
- Fig 2 shows the output of sample report.
- The products shown are the ones assigned to that particular site and are available for ordering.
- The products are sorted by Category then by Product Name then by Supplier.
Required Security Permissions
- The table below provides the required security permission for a particular action.
|View Reports||Reporting||View Standard reports||Reports||Access|
- The Supplier Purchase Products Report must be allocated to the relevant Profile/Role using the ‘Manage Standard Reports' tool in Sys Configuration.
Please sign in to leave a comment.