- A change has been made to the information displayed in the tooltip when searching for ingredients.
Fig 1 - Table Shows Current and New Fields
- Release Date: 16-Jan-2014
Reason for the Change
- The change is being made to show all supplier-related information.
- All StarChef customers.
Fig 2 - Ingredient Supplier Info Tooltip
- Log into StarChef > Ingredients tab > Search for an Ingredient > Hover the mouse icon over the ingredient’s name to see the tooltip.
- Alternatively it can be seen by following the path: Recipes > Ingredients > [add new item] > Ingredient Search > Hover over item in search list.
The data is shown in the following order:
- Supplier Nam
- Supplier Cod
- Distributor Nam
- Distributor Cod
- Internal Cod
- External Code
- If data does not exist of any of the fields above, it will not be displayed in the tooltip.