This article describes the process of reserving a holiday, which can be used if an employee wanted to plan which days to take off before booking it. Employees reserving holidays can help managers plan around availability during particular days of the year.
- Select the HR Module
Fig 1 - HR Module
- Select Administration at the top of the page, then select Global Settings
Fig 2 - Global Settings
- From the Global Settings select Edit Default Holiday Settings
Fig 3 - Edit Default Holiday Settings
- From the top right-hand side, select Reserved Days and then Create Reserved Day
Fig 4 - Create a Reserved Day
- Enter a date for the Reserved Day and a reason, then click the Save button
Fig 5 - Date & Reason Fields
- Assign the Reserved Day to the relevant Locations where it is applicable. Use the double arrow to move all locations across and the single arrow to move the selected locations across
Fig 6 - Assign Locations
- All days Reserved will appear in this area, they can be amended by selecting them and deleted by ticking the relevant day and using the Delete button
Fig 7 - Delete Reserve Day Option
Please sign in to leave a comment.