- Prevent Duplicate PLUs - New Global Setting
- User Profile Details - Anonymised when user is deleted
- FIR Ingredient Intolerance Update Template - Spelt and Kamut added
- Full Ingredient List, auto-compiled Recipe information - Audit history; non-food ingredients excluded from list
- Full Ingredient List, Ingredient field: Audit history
Release Date: 19th and 20th January 2021.
Reason for the Change
General system enhancements.
All RME customers using the related functionality.
Prevent Duplicate PLUs: New Global Setting
A new global setting will prevent duplicate recipe and buffet menu PLUs from being saved.
- Please raise a support ticket via the Customer Community to have this setting enabled – see Fourth Processes - Raising and Managing Support Tickets for guidance on this
It is recommended that organisations review their existing PLU numbers and remove any duplications before this setting is enabled.
User Profile Details – Anonymised When User is Deleted
When a user is 'deleted' from RME (rather than 'disabled'), the following information in their user profile fields will be changed to asterisks: email address, contact number.
FIR Ingredient Intolerance Update Template: Spelt and Kamut added
Two additional intolerance values have been added to the FIR Ingredient Intolerance Update Template: Spelt and Kamut.
Additional functionality to support compliance with Food Information (Amendment) (England) Regulations 2019 (aka, Natasha’s Law)
- Full Ingredient List, Auto-compiled Recipe Information
- Audit history has been added to this field. When a change is made, the user name, time and date of the change will be recorded in the record’s ‘audit history’
- Non-food ingredients excluded from list. When ‘non-food’ recipe ingredients are included in a recipe, these ‘non-food’ ingredients will be excluded from the auto-compiled ‘Full Ingredients List’ for a Recipe
- Full Ingredient List, Ingredient field
- Audit history. Audit history has been added to this field. When a change is made, the user name, time and date of the change will be recorded in the record’s ‘audit history’