Reminders can be set up for varying job roles to receive an Alert upon a trigger event, e.g. employment anniversary, employee birthdays, doctor's note expiring, etc.
This article describes the process of setting Reminders and assigning them to specific Job Titles.
- Select HR from the main menu
Fig.1 - Selecting HR module
- Using the Audit & Alerts drop-down menu, select Reminder Set Up
Fig.2 - Audit and Alerts drop-down
- Select Create New Template
Fig.3 - 'Create a new template' button
- Enter a Description
Select to which address the email should be sent:
- Personal will send to an email address entered in the 'Work email' field of an employee’s record
- Location will send to an email address set up in the Location settings
Please note: It is advised not to enter email addresses that are accessed by multiple people - e.g. HR@Locationemail.com - as alerts may contain sensitive information.
- Set the Frequency
Fig.4 - Adding a new template
- Select Assign Events
This will open a pop-up window.
- Tick the events to be notified about, and if desired enter a Sequence for them to come through on the email
Fig.6 - Events template window
- Select ASSIGN USERS
Fig.7 - Assign users button
- Search for the employee to receive the email alert and tick the Assigned tick box
Fig.8 - Assign users window
- Alternatively, if this alert should be received by all employees within a certain Job Title, select ASSIGN JOB TITLES
- Select the Job Titles and use the single arrows to move them across to the Assigned area
Fig.10 - Assign job titles window
- Select Reminder Dispatches in the Audit & Alerts drop-down
Fig.11 - Audits & Alerts drop-down
- Select the Dispatch Date