As part of forecasting and completing each week’s schedule, it is possible to add fixed costs, which can include costs for a contract cleaner or security.
For a list of all Revenue-Bases Scheduling articles, please visit: WFM - Revenue-Based Scheduling: Getting Started
- Select the Schedule tab within the Scheduling module
- Select the week required
- Once in the schedule, select the Manage option and then select Manage Costs from the drop-down menu
Fig.1 Displays the Manage Costs option
A new screen will display where the actual costs for each day can be entered.
- Enter the Costs for each day (see Fig.2), then select Save from the bottom right of the screen
This cost will then be saved and added to the wage cost.
The named fixed costs will show on the Analysis page and will be included in the total wage cost.
Setting to only Allow Positive Fixed Cost Values
To prevent the input of negative value fixed costs, a user level permission - Edit Fixed Costs Positive Values - can be applied. The user level permission will need to be assigned to the relevant user levels by someone with Admin user level.
- Go to Settings > User Levels > select Edit against the required User Level
- Tick the box against Edit Fixed Costs Positive Values
Fig.3 - User Level Permission