This article describes the process for submitting Schedules within the Scheduling module.
Setting a Location to ‘Closed’
If the Location has recently closed, there is functionality available to be able to set this Location as ‘Closed’ within the Forecast page of Scheduling.
- To do so, tick the Department Closed box for the required day(s). This must be applied daily, and to each Location individually
Please Note: The ability to tick Department Closed on the Forecast page is a user permission, and can be applied to additional User Levels as required to assist in the smooth running of the business. To request this functionality, please liaise with your Fourth contact.
Fig.1 – Department Closed Setting
Using the Department Closed functionality will:
- Set Actual Sales to £0
- Set the required Staffing Levels to 0 (for organisations using Labour Demand only)
- This information will be exported to Fourth Analytics Reporting (organisations using Fourth Analytics only)
- Ensure that the Schedule Status is set to Approved
Please Note: This is normally completed by an Area Manager or Central Team.
Fig.2 – Approved Schedule Status
The ability to set a schedule to Approved is a user permission, and can be applied to additional User Levels as required to assist in the smooth running of the business. To request this functionality, please liaise with your Fourth contact.
- Update all the Hours as required
- Tick the Act boxes for all days
Fig.3 – Act Boxes
Please Note: If it is required to tick future days as Act, this permission and functionality can be added to the required User Levels in the Company, please liaise with your Fourth contact to enable these.
- Change the Schedule Status to Submit
- Allow the process to complete the submission
Fig.4 – Submit Schedule Status
Fig.5 – Rota Submission in Progress
The ‘Transferring Details of Rota’ page will display, see Fig.6
Fig.6 – Transferring Details of Rota Page
The next page which displays will confirm that the Schedule has been submitted successfully.
Fig.7 – Payroll Submitted Successfully Message
The Schedule Status will show as Submitted when going back into the Schedule for that week.
Fig.8 – Rota Submitted
If any further support is required with adding the functionality detailed within this article, and/or user permissions, please contact Fourth’s Technical Support Team.
Please sign in to leave a comment.