This guide will explain how to run and manage reports in Fourth University. To be able to use this function, Manager access will be required. Please reach out to your Fourth Contact to have this access enabled.
This functionality provides access to:
- Running reports on employees’ progress in Fourth’s digital learning.
- Running reports on Fourth University usage for employees, including logins.
- Login to Fourth University by going to fourth.com/university and entering the login details.
Fig.1 – Fourth University login page
Fig.2 – Reports menu option on the Fourth University hamburger menu
- Select My Team from the Hamburger menu at the top of the page.
Fig.3 – External My Team page
- From the My Team page you can see your direct team members and by clicking their names you can see their learning.
- You can click the Insight drop-down arrow to see a reporting dashboard of your team.
- Also, from the My Team page you can click the Analytics icon, . This displays the Analytics reports you have access to. Note: If you run a report created for another organization you will not see any data for them because you do not have access to their data, it will be blank. You are welcome to run any report Created by You run the report by clicking the title. You can also Schedule reports to send and run automatically.
Fig.4 – Analytics page
- You may be asked to add filters as result of running a report such as a date range or whether or not you want to view terminated people. You can also change the filters on report already run by expanding the filters section by clicking on the gray bar.
Fig.5 – Report Header
When the section is expanded the filters display.
Fig.6 – Report Header with Filters expanded
- You can download a report by clicking the Arrow icon.
Please sign in to leave a comment.