This guide will explain how to run and manage reports in Fourth Academy. To be able to use this function, Team Leader access will be required. Please reach out to your Fourth Contact to have this access enabled.
This functionality provides access to:
- Running reports on employees’ progress in Fourth’s digital learning.
- Running reports on Fourth Academy usage for employees, including logins.
- Navigating the system from an Admin view.
Team Leaders will have Admin View as default when logging into Fourth Academy. To switch back to Learner View, select the option from the Profile Dropdown on the top-right.
This information can either be found with Quick Reports, Usage Reports, or the Reporting Engine. For any of these options, get started by navigating to the Reports page in Fourth Academy.
- Login to Fourth Academy by going to fourth.com/fourthacademy and entering the login details.
Fig.1 – Fourth Academy login page
Fig.2 – Reports menu option on the Fourth Academy Dashboard
- Select Reports from the menu at the top of the page
Fig.3 – The Reports page when selected from the menu
These are pre-configured reports generated by the system that are readily available to download. The People, Courses, and Teams reports are the most useful for Team Leaders.
Quick Reports are on the right-hand side of the Reports page.
• Select the relevant report subject > Filter relevant criteria > Run Report
• Select Download/Schedule this report as required
Fig.4 – The Teams Quick Report page
Like the Quick Reports, these are generated by the system and are readily available to download.
- Select the relevant report subject > Filter relevant criteria > Run Report
- Select Download/Schedule this report as required
Fig.5 – Usage Reports available from the Reports page
Use the Reporting Engine to design a custom report with the exact fields and information required. The Reporting Engine is available from the right-hand side of the Reports page.
- Select the Reporting Engine button to start building a custom report
- Expand Team > Details > Results > Team Course for a report on course completion
Fig.6 – Report type options
- Expand the field areas to choose the columns and details for your custom report. The selected fields will appear in the box on the right
Fig.7 – Field selection page
- Add any filters you require, and select Include all the people in sub-teams of this team to ensure you gather all employees in your report
- Preview your report columns to check it has the details required
- Choose to either: Schedule, Export, or Download Now, from the tabs at the top of the page
Fig.8 – Download Now tab when exporting a report
- When opting for Download Now, select the Download button and wait for the report to populate. An option to Download will then appear after a few seconds.
Fig.9 – Download option once the report has populated
On the main Reports screen, the Manage Reports box allows the editing, cloning, and deleting of existing reports, once Reports have been created and made visible to the user.
Fig.10 – Manage Reports section on the Reports page
Navigating the platform
Alternatively, it is possible to check on one user specifically, by using the other tabs from the main menu. For example, the People tab shows all visible users, and selecting one brings up the user activity, course completion, and more. The Team tab will show all teams available to the user, and from a team perspective, show all users and courses.