A new export has been developed for employees’ Health Statuses from the Health Survey app.
Release date: Wednesday 26th August
Reason for the Change
To allow customers to report on the Health Statuses of their employees across multiple Locations.
The new functionality will be available for all Labour Productivity customers using the Employee Health Status Report.
There is a new user level permission, which can be enabled to specific user levels by Admin users.
- To do this, go to Settings > User Configuration > User Levels> select Edit against the required user level
- Under the ‘Reports’ section tick the box against Employee Health Status Report
Fig.1 – Employee Health Status Report user level setting
- The Employee Health Status Export itself can be found by going to Reports > Employee Health Status Export
Fig.2 – Selecting the Employee Health Status Export
- Select Create New and enter a From and To date range for the export to be generated
- Then select Save
Fig.3 – The ‘Create New’ button
The export file request will then be sent for processing and the Employee Health Status Export table will display. The time the file takes to process will depend on any other pending exports at the time of the request.
- Use the Refresh button to refresh the export status
Fig.4 – A pending export, and the ‘Refresh’ button
When the processing has completed and the file is ready to be downloaded, the status will be updated to ‘Processed’ and a Download File button will be displayed.
Fig.5 - A processed export, and the ‘Download File’ button
An export’s status can be: ‘Pending’, ‘Processing’, ‘Processed’, or ‘Failed’.
- If the export fails, try requesting a new one before raising a technical support case with Fourth
Exports are generated for all the Locations which the user who ran the report has access to in Labour Productivity and are only available to that user for download.
Processed exports are stored for a 24-hour period, after which the file and Download File button are both removed.
Fig.6 – A sample export file
The export fields are explained in the table below.
|A||Employee Number||Employee Number|
|B||First Name||Employee's First Name|
|C||Last Name||Employee's Last Name|
|D||Home Location||Employee's main assignment Location|
|E||Main Job Role||Employee's main assignment job role|
|F||Worked Location||Location forecast or actual shifts|
|G||Worked Job Role||Job Role of forecast or actual shifts|
|H||Shift Date||Date of shift|
|I||Status||Health Survey app assessment status|
|J||Forecast Shifts||All forecast shifts for the employee in that Location for that day|
|K||Actual Shifts||All actual shifts for the employee in that Location for that day|
|L||Survey Completed Date||Date of survey assessment|
|M||Survey Completed Time||Time of survey assessment|
At least one of the conditions listed below needs to be met for an employee to be included in the export:
- If employees do not consent to the Health Survey their status will be recorded as “No Consent”
- If employees do not have a Fourth account (Fourth Engage account) their status will be recorded as “No Account”
- If employees have completed the Health Survey and are safe to work, their status will be recorded as “Safe To Work”
- If employees have completed the Health Survey and are not safe to work, the employee’s status will be recorded as “Not Safe To Work”
- If employees are working in multiple Locations then they will have a record per each worked Location
- If employees complete the Health Survey multiple times throughout the day, then all statuses will be displayed for the employee for that day
- Employees will be displayed in the export if they have either forecast or actual shifts for that day
- If employees do not have any forecast or actual shifts but they have completed the Health Survey for that day, they will be included in the export
- If employees have a registered absence record or holiday record, they will be included in the export
- If employees do not have any forecast or actual shifts and they have not completed the Health Survey for that day, they will not be included in the export