The articles listed below contain guidance and instructions for managing login credentials for Fourth and Hotschedules products.
This article will cover how to reset your username and password for HotSchedules, Engage (SSO - Single Sign On), Workforce Management UK (WFM), Inventory (or FnB R9), Adaco (or Purchasing & Inventory), Tradesimple (or Purchase to Pay), Recipe & Menu Engineering (RME - or StarChef), Fnb Live, Fourth Analytics (FA), Schoox, and GoHire.
Under the Fourth solution you use, please select the relevant article to find further detail on resetting your username or password.
Please note: After a period of inactivity, certain users' credentials may have expired, and of course, there is always a chance of login details being forgotten.
- HS - Retrieve Login Information With Email Address (Login Issue)
- HS - Login Issue FAQ
- HS - How Managers Can Reset Employee Login Information
- HS - Login Issues (App Did Not Store Login Info)
Single Sign-On (SSO)
Workforce Management UK
- WFM UK - HR: UI Refresh - Username and Password Reset - HR & Payroll [New User Interface]
- WFM UK - HR - Username and Password Reset - HR & Payroll
- For ATS use SSO, or please see WFM UK - ATS - Assigning Access to the ATS app from within HR
Purchase to Pay & Inventory
- Inventory | Restaurants - Password Reset - Inventory
- Adaco - Username and Password Reset
- Tradesimple - Username and Password Reset
- RME - Username and Password Reset
- FnB Live - Username and Password Reset
Digital Red Book