This article shows how to regain access to the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) in the event that a user has forgotten their username, password, or both.
If you log in through the Fourth app via single-sign-on (SSO) to access ATS, please refer to Accessing Fourth's Solutions - Foruth Engage/Employee Self Service
If using an ATS account that is not accessed via SSO, an internal administrator for ATS will be able to assist further if login details have been forgotten.
Steps for an Internal Administrator
To confirm a user's username
- When in ATS, go to Set Up > Users
All users will be listed
- Use the Show location and Search phrase tools to search for the required user
- The username can be seen under the 'Full name / username' column
To reset a user's password
- Follow the steps above and select Reset users password
A new password will be generated and displayed onscreen.
- Share the new password directly with the user in question
Fig.1 - Password reset button and location of username
After completing all of the above steps, if there is still an outstanding issue – please raise a case with Fourth's technical support team.