Carried-over holidays can be added by creating holiday requests with negative values. This will reduce the hours taken, therefore adding to the hours remaining.
Please note: the instructions given below must be carried out by an Admin user.
Negative Hours Holiday Requests
- In an employee’s record, select Employee HR Info > Holidays
Fig.1 - Employee HR Info > Holidays
- Then select Create A Holiday Request
Fig.2 - Create a Holiday Request
- Enter the request From and To dates – these must be past dates, after the start of the new holiday year, and then Save
Fig.3 - Requesting a past date holiday
- On the next page, in the Value field(s), prefix the number of hours with a minus symbol –
- Tick the Authorise, box(es) and then Save
Fig.4 - Entering negative values and authorising
These negative hours will then be displayed as negative hours taken, and will be added onto the hours remaining.
Fig.5 - Negative vaules and increased 'Hours Remaining'