Overriding Holidays for Flexible Employees
- Go to the HR Module
- Select the Employees drop-down menu and then Employee Batch Update
- Select the Employee Attribute as Flexible Holiday Override
The fields shown below will be displayed.
- Enable Override?
- Populate the Hours/Week and Days/Week fields as required. The employee will be paid the Holiday entered within these fields regardless of how many hours they actually work
- Input the hours and days which the override is to be for, and then Summary is the hours/week divided by days/week. For example, entering 10 for the hours, and 4 in the days would leave a summary of 10/4 = 2.5
Fig.1 - Flexible Holiday Override
To override Salaried employees, follow the steps:
- Go to HR module > Employees > Employee Batch Update
- Set the Employee Attribute as Holiday Allowance Calculated
- To override an Employee's Holiday allowance, select No in the Holiday Allowance Calculated column
- In the box which displays, enter the required Holiday allowance for this employee
Fig.2 - Holiday Allowance Calculated