This article covers the different types of operational rota reports available in Workforce Management UK (WFM).
Rota Status Summary
Fig.1 - Rota Status Summary
Rota Status Summary is located in Rotas > Rotas > Rota Status Summary
- The rota status summary can be grouped by all locations, areas and any other bespoke groupings required.
- Key benefits include management with exception of:
- Forecast revenue input
- Actual sales import
- Daily rota completion
- Rota’s ready for review
- Rota’s submission to payroll
- Hours and shifts variances from the previous week
Monthly Wage Cost Analysis
Fig.2 - Monthly wage cost analysis
Monthly Wage Cost Analysis is located in Rotas > Reports > Monthly Wage Cost Analysis
- A dashboard that is run by date range (maximum of 1 month) and consolidates the wage costs of a given location.
- This data is based upon the labour elements defined within the rota Analysis Page.
Weekly Overview Report
Fig.3 - Monthly overview report
Weekly Overview Report is located in Rotas > Reports > Weekly overview report
- Drill down operation dashboard that highlights:
- Sales variances
- Approved labour cost Vs. actual labour cost
- Approved labour hours Vs. actual labour cost
- Variances with a traffic lights system for management by exception
- This report can be run by a user-defined group and has the ability to drill down from location level to division and employee level.
Daily Sales Analysis
Fig.4 - Daily Sales Analysis
Daily Sales Analysis is located in Rotas > Reports > Daily Sales Analysis
- A report focused on sales across the week, showing comparisons of either last year to the current year or forecast to actual sales.
- Can be run by a user-defined group and is a weekly report.
Fig.5 - Forecast Analysis
Forecast Analysis Report is located in Rotas > Reports > Forecast Analysis
- A dashboard comparing Sales, Labour, LFL against present day, budget and approved forecast with variances.
- This can be run by a user-defined group and by week.