Recruitment Module – Website and Job Board Integration
The Recruitment Module within the Fourth Labour & Payroll solution allows candidate data to feed in to a central candidate list and be managed through each candidate stage thereafter. This candidate information can either be submitted through a customer’s website using the embedded White Label Page within the Recruitment Module to capture the information or from a 3rd party website, such as the Caterer.
Job Board Integration
When a customer wishes to pull data from job boards, such as the Caterer, then Fourth follow the below process:
- The Recruitment Module must be configured based upon the customer’s requirements.
- You will need to obtain the portal GUID. This can be done via Fourth 2nd line support.
- A minimum of one vacancy must be created within the Recruitment Module
- The code that allows data to feed into the Recruitment Module can then be accessed:
- The GroupGuid below will need to be replaced with the specific portal GUID.
- This is done through embedding the white label page within a customer’s website using an iFrame.
- Fourth will need to update the portal GUID, as above.
- Once complete Fourth will provide the updated iFrame code to the customer, or their website designer, and support them during the process of integration.
- Please see iframe.txt file for a sample.
Please sign in to leave a comment.