Skip to main content
WFM UK: HR: Full Time Employment: High Level Overview
Full Time Employment: High Level Overview
- A full time employee is a salaried or hourly paid employee who works a set amount of hours per week.
- Based on days worked in the current holiday year and days allowed for the year.
- For salaried employees: Employees day rate. For hourly employees: Pay rate x FTE hours per day.
Further key details
- Holiday entitlement does not change with hours or days worked.
- Can be taken in days or hours.
- Holidays are requested through the standard request process in HR module.
- Half day holidays can be booked and taken.
- Holidays not yet accrued can be taken based on settings.
- Suitable for contracted or salaried employees.
- Displays the authorised, unauthorised & remaining holidays for a specific location, division and date range as well as the status of each holiday taken.
Holiday Year to Date
- Displays a summary of the employee’s holiday fields for a specific location, division and date range.
Migrating on to Full Time
- Holiday entitlement will be pro rata’d when moving on to Full time status from Part time or flexible.