The Accruals Summary Report will be updated to exclude GRN’s that have been flagged as ‘Exclude GRNI’.
See Release Note: Excluding a Delivery from the Accruals Export for further information on the ‘Exclude GRNI’ and ‘Include GRNI’ flags.
Release Date: 28-Aug-2013
Reason for the Change
The report had to be updated to ensure that it returns accurate figures based on development work done in Release Note – 34801.
All R9 customers with the Invoicing Module enabled.
- Follow the path: Reports Tab [ ] > Published Reports > Purchasing > Accruals Summary.
Effect on Report
Fig 1 - GRN's Included in Accruals Export
- In Fig 1 above GRN’s 2 & 3 are set to be included in the GRNI export and in turn the Accruals Summary report.
Fig 2 - Accruals Summary Report Showing GRN's in Fig 1
- Fig 2 above shows the value of £276.87 for GRN’s with a date of 10/08/2013.
Fig 3 - GRN Excluded From Accruals Export
- In Fig 3 above, the third GRN has been excluded from the Accruals Export.
- Fig 4 below shows that the Accruals Summary report now only shows £224.37 because the value of the third GRN has been excluded.
Fig 4 - Accruals Summary Report With a GRN Excluded