How to Input Budgets
- Log into Fourth's People and Paroll solution , and from the dropdown menu select the ‘Rota’s’ module.
Fig 1. Select 'HR'
- To enter budgets for a particular locations first from the ‘Administration dropdown menu’ select ‘configure Locations’.
Fig 2. Configure Locations under 'Administration'
- From the top of this screen select the specific Location to set up budgets for from the dropdown list:
Fig. 3 Select Location
- Scroll down to the section.
Fig 4. Scroll down to 'Revenue Targets'
- And to the right hand side of the section title click on.
‘Edit Revenue Targets’
Fig 5 Click on 'Edidt Revenue Targets'
- The next screen is.
Fig 6. Edit Budgeted Revenue Settings
- Here, decide upon the settings for the location, e.g. ‘Is the budgeted revenue to come form an annual target set in advance’.
Fig 7. Location budget set-up
- Then select how the budget is going to be broken down over the course of each week. E.g. if a site takes more on the weekend then set the % higher for the weekend days:
Fig 8. % break down
- The total needs to be 100%. (which will be highlighted in green)
- Before continuing to enter the Annual Budgets, click ‘Save’.
Fig 9. Click 'Save'
- Follow steps 1 and 2 above, to go back into the setting to save the annual budgets, as follows:
- To enter / amend annual budgets for the location, click on the ‘Annual Budget’ link:
Fig 10. click on 'Annual Budget'
- Budgets need to be entered for a location on a weekly basis, click on the week to enter budgets:
Fig 11. Budgets entered for a location on a weekly basis
- The screen will appear blank, however, the % that were set earlier will be shown for each day, and wage targets if set will also appear:
Fig 12. Set Rota Budgets
- Enter the total weekly budget in the far right field and click anywhere on the screen for the percentage calculations to be made instantly.
Fig 13. Enter the total weekly budget
- To enter the next week click 'next'.
Fig 14. click 'next'
- To save in progress click 'save'.
Fig 15. click 'save'