The Advanced Scheduling product provides easy access to add forecasts, schedule employees, and to see how a business is performing. This article will show how to navigate through Advanced Scheduling from the Home Dashboard, and provide information on the Demand Forecasting algorithm.
For a list of all available Advanced Scheduling articles, please visit: WFM - Advanced Scheduling: Getting Started
- Go to Home - Dashboard & Alerts
The homepage gives a selection of charts and graphs to provide an overview of the business.
- The pie chart shows sales figures, split by revenue stream if desired. Hovering over the pieces of the chart will show the amount of sales month to date for each revenue stream
- The line graph to the right shows a comparison of forecasted sales vs. actual sales month-to-date. This gives a quick snapshot at how accurately the business is forecasting on a day to day basis
- Labour cost % month-to-date is also shown in the bar graph. Once a schedule is set to Approve, the system uses snapshot functionality to compare and see consistency between Forecasted vs. Actual Labour costs
- Weather forecast information specific to the selected site's postcode is displayed
Fig.1 - The Home tab
- Sales Forecast - Forecast future sales
Forecasted sales can be edited and viewed here, through a weekly, daily and monthly viewpoint. Total sales, actual sales, budget sales and last year’s sales can also be viewed.
- Schedule - Plan & manage your rota
Update, edit and view employees’ hours and view financial information on wage costs, available for wages, wage budgets and actual sales
- Reports - Performance Analysis
Useful reports to supplement the Advanced Scheduling Solution can be accessed from here.
A similar version of this article is available, with extra information relating to Demand Forecasting.
WFM - Advanced Scheduling: Homepage with Demand Forecasting