The ChangeAdditional permissions have been introduced to control access to aspects of Master Data. This will allow access to Master Data functionality to be tailored to specific user types, for example a site level user may have product/recipe view only permission.
Release Date: 20/07/2016
Reason for the ChangeThe additional functionality access rights have been introduced to allow customers to tailor product and recipe functionality access based on the type of user.
Customers AffectedThe configuration options are available to all customers by request, by default the existing permissions setup will remain.
Release NotesThe following additional functionality access rights have been introduced to control menu access:
• Audit Log ( MenuItemMenu >> Audit Log )
• Confidence Factor ( MenuItemMenu >> Confidence Factor )
• Menu Item Forecast ( MenuItemMenu >> Menu Item Forecast )
• Recipe Usage ( MenuItemMenu >> Recipe Usage )
• Where Used ( MenuItemMenu >> Where Used )
• Audit ( ProductMenu >> Audit )
• Central Order Adjustments ( ProductMenu >> Central Order Adjustments )
• Comments ( ProductMenu >> Comments )
• Deliv. & Transfers ( ProductMenu >> Deliv. & Transfers )
• Edit Product ( ProductMenu >> Edit Product )
• Recipe Usage ( ProductMenu >> Recipe Usage )
• Safety Stock ( ProductMenu >> Safety Stock )
• Stock Details ( ProductMenu >> Stock Details )
• Stock History ( ProductMenu >> Stock History )
• Suppliers ( ProductMenu >> Suppliers )
• UOM Conversion ( ProductMenu >> UOM Conversion )
• WhereUsed ( ProductMenu >> WhereUsed )
For example, Product view where all permissions have been removed:
Menu Item view where permissions have been removed:
Please sign in to leave a comment.