- It is possible to search for various documents; one of the document types is Invoices. Using the documents this function will save time especially when searching for unmatched invoices sent by EDI suppliers.
- It is possible to search for documents across all units.
Fig 1 - Documents Tab
- Click the Documents Tab > Select Invoice from the ‘Document Type’ drop down box.
Fig 2 - Invoice Search Options
- Status – These are described in the Appendix > Invoice Status.
- References – The invoice reference provided by the supplier.
- Supplier – Select the supplier from whom the invoice was issued.
- Restrict To 30 Days – Restricts the search to the last 30 days (the current day’s date is included).
- Financial Period – Search between stock period financial periods.
- Created Date – The date the invoice was manually created or if EDI, the date it was sent by the supplier. If using this option uncheck the ‘Restrict To 30 Days’ option.
Fig 3 - Document Search Button
- After inputting the relevant criteria click the green ‘Search’ button to view the results.
Fig 4 - Invoice Search Result Actions
- Next to each search result line are two links ‘View Document’ & ‘View Discrepancy’.
- View Document opens a printer friendly version of the invoice.
- View Discrepancy navigates to the ‘Invoice & GRN Validation Page’.