This article will describe the options for product control at the CP level. This option is located by going to Property>Products>Product Detail screen. There are three different option, None, Partial, and Full, as per Fig. 1.
Fig 1 - CP Control options
- When the product is pushed to a property, the property will have full control.
- Only CP can add a quote and contracts for the product.
- Product can’t be added to a PO without using the quotes from CP. Property can’t enter a price and create a PO.
- Property can’t link vendor product numbers to the product. (i.e., can’t add a vendor to the product).
- Can’t change product description in a purchase requisition.
- As Partial above, with an additional setting.
- Only CP can create POs for the product. All purchase requisitions must be released to CP.