This document outlines the process to set up alerts the pension module.
For all Pensions related articles, please see WFM UK - Pensions: Article Contents Page.
To set up alerts, first go the Reminders & Alerts page in the pension module.
- Pensions > Reminders & Alerts
- Any pre-created alert templates will be shown on the left hand side of the page
- To create a new template, select the “Create a New Template” link at the top right of the page
- Enter a description name in the field
- Use the notes field to explain the purpose of the template
- Select how the alerts are to be sent out
- “None” will not send the alerts, “Personal” will go to the individuals email address in their HR record and “Location” will send it to the Location email address listed in the Location in HR>Company Admin
- Weekly and Fortnightly allows the selection of which day of the week to send the alert
- Monthly allows the selection of the date of the month to send the alert
- Press save
- More options will be presented after saving to either “Assign Users”, “Assign Events” or “Assign Job Titles”
- There is no specific order to work through required to set the alert up
Fig 4 Shows Setting up the Alerts
- Select “Assign Event” and which actions trigger alerts will be seen
- It’s possible to add multiple events to be included in one alert email
- It’s possible to choose which order the events should be listed in the alert
- Selecting “Assign Users” enables the selection of which individual employees receive the alert
- Select as many employees as required and then press save
- Selecting “Assign Job titles” enables the selection of which Job titles will receive the alert email
- For example, if the selection General Manager is made then all General Managers will receive the email