Submitting/Creating Employee Expenses
- Go to the Payroll module
Fig.1 – Payroll Module
- Select Employee Expenses in the Expenses drop-down menu
Fig.2 – Employee Expenses in Expenses Drop-Down
- Select Create Employee Request
Fig.3 – Create Employee Request
- Search for and select the required Employee to create the expense for
Fig.4 – Employee List
- Create the Expense Claim Date Period which the individual expense will fall into
For example, if expenses are paid on a monthly basis, enter the date that the period starts and finishes.
- Select Save
Fig.5 – Expense Claim Date Period
The ‘Expense Claim’ page will display.
- Select the required Expense Type from the drop-down menu
- Select the Date of Expense by using the calendar icon
Fig.6 – Expense Claim Details
- Select if a Receipt exists to be submitted to accounts
- Enter the total Amount to be claimed
- Select the correct Location which the employee is claiming against
- Enter a Reason for the expense, e.g. cost of train travel to attend a training session
- Select Save in Progress if there are more claims to add to this period
Fig.7 – Expense Claim Details
- To add an additional claim to the period once it is open, select the + icon to insert another expense row
- To remove a row, use the – icon
- To delete an individual claim for the period, select the red X icon
Fig.8 – Add Expense Line, Delete Expense Line
- When the submission is complete, select Submit Completed
This means that it can no longer be edited and will be sent to the Line Manager for approval to be paid.
Fig.9 - Submit Completed Option
All records of Expense claims are recorded on the system.