Credit Requests functionality has been updated in the system:
- Users now have the ability to exclude and include Credit Requests from exports whilst in the Documents module.
- Invoice users can now export Credit Requests as part of the Accruals Export.
Release Date: 26-Feb-2014
Reason for the Change
This change was developed as part of the product roadmap.
All Inventory customers who have the Stock Management, Documents or Exports modules enabled.
Excluding/Including a Credit Request From Exports
Fig 1 - Exclude/Include GRNI Link
- Follow the path: Documents tab > Select ‘Credit Requests’ from the Document Type drop-down list.
- Input any other relevant criteria and click the green ‘Search’ button.
- Under the ‘Actions’ column a new link has been added it will either be ‘Exclude GRNI’ or ‘Include GRNI’
- To include or exclude a Credit Request from the accruals export click the link.
- In Fig 1 above credit request [INV 19-01] will be included in the accruals export whilst [inv18-16] will not be included in the export.
Exporting Credit Requests
Functionality has been added that allows users to view and export credit requests from the Accruals Export page.
Fig 2 - Accruals Export Screen
- Follow the path: Exports Tab > Accruals Export link > Select the appropriate export if prompted.
- Input a date range and click the green ‘Search’ button.
- The system returns all approved Credit Requests that do not have an exported credit note associated with it and are not set to be excluded from the export.
- Click the green ‘Export’ button to export the returned documents.