Following Customer Community Discussion Topics and Collaborative Groups is a great way to keep up-to-date with all things Fourth. Discussion Topics have a specific theme, whilst general Fourth updates will be posted in the Fourth News group. This includes updates around what's new with Fourth Solutions, processes within Fourth and legal policies. The Fourth News group is the example group that is used in this article, within the screenshots.
Once any Discussion Topic has been followed, email notifications will be sent out for new posts within the group, or new posts and comments, according to notification preferences that have been set. The email notifications include direct links to the post within the Customer Community.
- Go to the Community Homepage and select Community
- Select the desired Community Topic > Follow > New Posts or New Posts and Comments
- Log in to the Fourth Customer Community. You may need to self-register first, view this article for further steps on How to Sign Up to the Customer Community
The groups are public and can be accessed on the Community tab of the Customer Community.
- Select Community
Fig.1 – Community Tab on the Homepage
This will navigate to the Community Topics page.
- Select the name of the Discussion Topic from the list (scrolling through the list may be required)
Fig.2 – Example Discussion Topic in Community Topics
This will open the Discussion topic, including any existing posts.
- To subscribe to notifications, select Follow
Fig. 3 – How to Follow Posts
The default value for notifications is for New Posts only, but it can also be sent for New Posts and Comments also.