This article describes various troubleshooting tips and areas to check regarding issues within Rotas regarding Costs and Payroll in Workforce Management.
Question / Problem: Budgets not Displaying
This can sometimes occur due to the weekly budget not having been entered within the Total box in the Rota.
- Go to Rotas > Administration > Configure Locations > select the Location that is having the issue > scroll to and select Edit Revenue Targets
- Select the Annual Budget button
- Navigate to find the weeks which are not showing in the revenue > select the week in question > enter the weekly budget in the Total box
The system should then allocate the budget for each day.
- Save and complete
Question / Problem: Metric Budgets Not Loading
Decimal Places & File Format
The format of the Budgets file can sometimes cause the load to fail, e.g. if some figures are not in the 2 decimal places format.
- Before uploading, right click on the file and open in Notepad
This will display anything strange that does not show up in .CSV format.
Question / Problem: Salaried Employee Costs not feeding through to Analysis Page
Job Title Settings
This is resolved by updating the Job Titles in the ‘Configure Locations’ area to ‘Yes’ for ‘Salary Included in Rota?’ so that the Salary costs can feed through.
To do so:
- Go to Rotas
- Select Configure Location in the Administration drop-down
- Select the required Location in the drop-down
- Scroll to the Job Titles with Salary Included in Rota section and select Edit Job Title Salary
- Tick the relevant Job Titles which need the costs to feed through
Please sign in to leave a comment.