Sales Forecast is an advanced feature within Labour Productivity which allows Sales to be distributed between different Sales types throughout a day, week or month. The feature also allows Sales to be forecasted for future dates within Labour Productivity.
This article details troubleshooting tips for the Labour Demand Graph when the display of the Sales Forecast line is a straight flat line.
Sales Forecast Straight Line on Schedule Graph
On the example Schedule page shown in Fig.1, the Forecasted Sales line is being displayed as a straight line across the Labour Demand Graph. The reason for the graph showing the line as straight may be due to the Sales Forecast splitting evenly.
Fig.1 - Sales Forecast Line Showing Straight on Labour Demand Graph
- Go to the Sales Forecast tab
- Select the Week where the Sales Forecast line is flat
- Check if the Sales are splitting evenly for any of the days within the week, as seen in Fig.2
Fig.2 - Sales Forecast Splitting Evenly
- Select the date where the Sales have split evenly
- Select the Reset Forecast button
Fig.3 - Day View of Sales Forecast
- Navigate back to the Sales Forecast screen
- The Sales should now no longer be displaying as split evenly
Fig.4 - Sales No Longer Displaying as Evenly Split
With the Sales no longer splitting evenly on the Sales Forecast screen, the Labour Demand Graph will now display the line with fluctuations rather than a straight line.
Fig.5 - Labour Demand Graph showing Sales Line Fluctuations