Reason for the change.
Multi-browser compatibility changes
- Restriction of organisation access to StarChef through specified browsers. By default, access through Internet Explorer only will apply.
- Further modifications to Recipe screens so they work with Chrome and Firefox as well as Internet Explorer.
- Cosmetic modification to some Ingredient screens so they are represented as tabbed screens in Chrome and Firefox.
- Modification to some Ingredient pop-up screens so they are represented correctly in Chrome and Firefox.
- NB: StarChef is not yet fully compatible for use with Chrome and Firefox. These changes are small incremental changes towards this compatibility. Consequently, it is strongly recommended that you continue to use Internet Explorer for any ingredient, menu, reports, documents and packages functions.
Reporting > “Recipes 2” Report
- The StarChef key has been added to the “Recipes 2” report to enable further recipe identification.
Reason for the Change
General system enhancements.
All customers who use the related functionality.