Legislation updates relating to the regulations relating to:
- Pay as You Earn (PAYE) Taxation
- The Scottish Rate of Income Tax (SRIT)
- National Insurance Contributions (NIC)
- The Collection of Student Loan Repayments
- The National Living Wage (NLW)
- Direct Earnings Attachments (DEA)
- Employment Allowance
- Real Time Information (RTI) Reporting
- Payrolling Expenses and Benefits (P11D)
- Electronic P45s
For all payrolls with a pay date of 6th April 2016 onwards.
Please see the attached file for further details.
Please sign in to leave a comment.