This article outlines the process of registering to the Fourth Academy using the Self-Sign up and token code.
Register to the Fourth Academy
A welcome email will be sent from email@example.com which will contain a link to the Fourth Academy, along with a token code.
- Follow the link included in the welcome email, which will open the Fourth Academy Self-Sign up page, shown in Fig.1
- Complete the form, ensuring the email address is correct - this will be the username created for the account
- Refer to the welcome email for the Code
- Select Register when all fields are complete
A notification of successful registration will appear on the screen - see Fig.2.
Fig.2 - Successful Registration notification
Upon completion of the Self-Sign up form, an email will be sent to the email address provided with details of how to log in to the Fourth Academy.
- Follow the instructions in the email (see Fig.3) to gain access to the Fourth Academy
It will then be possible to access Fourth Academy via https://fourth.com/fourthacademy using the login details entered during registration.
Access to the Fourth Academy course will last 31 days from first login. During this time, it is possible to revisit the course as often as required. If further access is required, please contact the relevant Fourth representative to arrange an extension.