Proof of Eligibility is a document that proofs an employee is eligible to work in a chosen country of residence. These documents can be created in the people system so that when an employee is created the user can select which document is applicable to that particular employee.
How to set up Proof of Eligibilities
- To set up a proof of Eligibility firstly go to the HR module > then go to administration > proof of Eligibility > then click create proof of Eligibility, as seen in Fig.1.
Fig.1 Screen shot of where to click ‘create proof of Eligibility’
- Then name the proof of Eligibility in the description field, for example European Passport and tick whether the Eligibility requires a mandatory passport number, a work permit or a student Visa (these will reflect in the employee’s personal details).
- Then click save.
Fig.2 Screen shot of the proof of Eligibility set up page
How to assign Nationalities to the Proof of Eligibility
- Once the Eligibility has been created it will then appear in the list of eligibilities on the right hand side of the Proof of Eligibility to Work, click on it and a new tab will appear called ‘add nationality’, as seen in Fig.3.
Fig.3 Screen shot of where to click ‘add nationality’
- Once clicked on ‘add nationality’ as list of available nationalities and those already assigned will appear. Click on the appropriate nationalities on the left and assign them over to the right, as seen in Fig.4.
Fig.4 Screen shot of how to add nationality
How the Proof of Eligibility then feeds through the employee’s record
- Once the Eligibility has then been created and the nationalities assigned this can then used in the employees record.
- Go to an employee’s HR personal details screen and in the bottom right corner the Nationality and proof of Eligibility can be seen. The nationalities seen in the drop down will be the ones assigned in the creation progress, from Fig.4.
- The appropriate proof of eligibility can then selected, along with any additional student visa or work permit that was selected in the earlier creation stage, as seen in Fig.5.
Fig.5 Screen shot of the employee’s personal details with the proof of Eligibility showing