The system offers the flexibility of having different account nominal codes per site. A Nominal Code is a code used to uniquely identify an account with in an accounting package's nominal ledger. This article explains how to update a site’s nominal code.
Fig 1 - Update Nominal Code Button
Fig 2 -Select Sites To Update
- Click the ‘Setup’ Tab > Account Admin.
- Search for the account that is to be amended (see article How to: Search for an Account on how to search for accounts).
- Click on the ‘Where Used’ tab.
- Click the grey ‘Update Nominal Code to Sites’ button.
- Select the sites to be updated by expanding the organisation hierarchy. Alternatively all sites can be selected by clicking the grey ‘Check All’ button.
Fig 3 - Enter New Nominal Code(s)
- Update the nominal codes for the relevant sites and click the green ‘Save’ button.
- Click the green ‘Save’ button.