How to Post an Outlet Requisition
Go to Requisition > Requisition Center, or click the Requisition Center button, as per Fig.1
Fig.1 - The Requisition Center button
- Go to Process > Outlet Requisitions
The screen will default to the Storeroom as the Supplying outlet.
- To expand and view the requisitions, click the > symbol, as per Fig.2
Fig.2 - Process Outlet Requisitions
Select the desired Requisition(s) and click either:
- Review - Used to Review the requisition, make changes and Post. More explained below.
- Post - Allows the user to post the requisition without opening it
- Approval - Opens the Requisition Approval screen
- Pick List - Generates the Outlet Requisition Pick List report criteria
Fig.3 - Outlet Requisition action buttons
- Select Review
The Review button will display the following screen, where issuing quantities can be changed.
- Apply accounts if needed, and set the Posting Period or Date as needed, as per Fig.4.
Fig.4 - Reviewing the requisition
In the Issued Quantity field, enter the actual issued quantity if different than the requested quantity, as per Fig.5
Fig.5 - Entering the Issuing quantity
In the Ordering or Supplying Account Number list, select an account if needed for the Outlet(s), as per Fig.6
Fig.6 - Entering an Account Number
- In the Posting Date list, select the correct posting date
- In the Posting Period list, enter the correct posting period (Current or Inventory) if posting an Outlet Requisition during inventory
Fig.7 - Posting Period & Date lists
- In the Sort Order list, select the correct sorting option and click Save, as per Fig.8
Upon saving, the products will sort as per the desired selection.
- Requisition Sort Order
Fig.8 - Sort Order option
Within the details of the requisition, there are options in the button bar:
- Select Requisition - Allows the user to switch to another requisition for viewing or processing
- Post Requisition - Posts the Requisition as per Fig.7 above
- Return Requisition - Returns the requisition to the creator
- Pick List - Generates the Pick List Report as per Fig.8 above
Fig.9 - Requisition detail options
Once all information has been correctly entered, select Post Requisition