Posting an Outlet Requisition
Go to Requisition > Requisition Center, or click the Requisition Center button, as per Fig.1
Fig.1 - The Requisition Center button
- Go to Process > Outlet Requisitions
The screen will default to the Storeroom as the Supplying outlet.
- To expand and view the requisitions, click the > symbol, as per Fig.2
Fig.2 - Process Outlet Requisitions
- Select the desired Requisition(s) and click either:
- Review - Used to Review the requisition, make changes and Post. More explained below.
- Post - Allows the user to post the requisition without opening it
- Approval - Opens the Requisition Approval screen
- Pick List - Generates the Outlet Requisition Pick List report criteria
Fig.3 - Outlet Requisition action buttons
- Select Review
The Review button will display the following screen, where issuing quantities can be changed.
- Apply accounts if needed, and set the Posting Period or Date as needed, as per Fig.4.
Fig.4 - Reviewing the requisition
In the Issued Quantity field, enter the actual issued quantity if different than the requested quantity, as per Fig.5
Fig.5 - Entering the Issuing quantity
In the Ordering or Supplying Account Number list, select an account if needed for the Outlet(s), as per Fig.6
Fig.6 - Entering an Account Number
- In the Posting Date list, select the correct posting date
- In the Posting Period list, enter the correct posting period (Current or Inventory) if posting an Outlet Requisition during inventory
Fig.7 - Posting Period & Date lists
- In the Sort Order list, select the correct sorting option and click Save, as per Fig.8
Upon saving, the products will sort as per the desired selection.
- Requisition Sort Order
Fig.8 - Sort Order option
Within the details of the requisition, there are options in the button bar:
- Select Requisition - Allows the user to switch to another requisition for viewing or processing
- Post Requisition - Posts the Requisition as per Fig.7 above
- Return Requisition - Returns the requisition to the creator
- Pick List - Generates the Pick List Report as per Fig.8 above
Fig.9 - Requisition detail options
Once all information has been correctly entered, select Post Requisition
When requisitioning items from Outlet to Outlet, there may be instances where an item is requested when there is none available in the system.
If required, limits can be placed on which Outlets have this ability to request these items. To set these limits, please see the following article - Purchasing & Inventory - Limiting Specific Outlets from Requesting More Stock than is Available
Stock Validation Types can also be set through Property > Admin > Inventory > Stock Validation Type. Setting a Stock Validation Type can allow for stock to be negative on hand, depending on the setting selected, for more information on this, please see the below table:
|Stock Validation Type||Description|
|Allow Negative On Hand with Tolerance for Outlet Requisition||This allows the user to set a tolerance level for stock on hand to become negative. This can be used if all Outlet Requisitions are posted during month end|
|Validate Current Stock Only||This will validate current stock for Outlets with the Validate Stock flag enabled when posting transactions. This will allow the user to post a transaction historically with negative stock on hand, as long as the current stock on hand is positive.|
|Validate Transaction Path||This will set that stock cannot become negative at any point if the Outlet has the Validate Stock flag enabled|