Sections are most commonly used where a budget is broken down within areas of a business. It could be that there is a separate budget revenue for Front of House and Back of House, however, there could be more than one division that the budget needs to be spread across.
- Log into HR & Payroll and then select the HR module from the drop-down
Fig.1 - HR Module
- From the Company Admin drop-down, select Sections
Fig.2 - Company Admin > Sections
The system will not default to have any Sections - however, they may have already been set up during the project stage.
- To create a section, use the Create Section button
Fig.3 – Create Section
- Enter the name of the Section under Description and select Save
Fig.4 - Entering Description
It is possible to delete Sections from the system (see Fig.5) but only if they are not linked to any current division.
Fig.5 - Opportunity to Delete a Section
- All Divisions on the system need to be within a Section as mandatory
Fig.6 - Edit Division
Fig.7 - Organisation of Divisions