The process for changing the Admin User login details has been changed. A new email field has been added to the page. An email is sent to the address entered indicating that the admin user name and password has been changed.
Release Date: 13-Mar-2014
Reason for the Change
Improve security by not providing a password and the customer contact is always notified of it's change.
All People System customers are affected.
Fig 1 - Old Change Admin Login Page
Fig 2 - New Change Admin Login Page
- When logged in as the Admin User follow the path: HR > Company Admin > Change Admin Login.
- Fig 2 above shows the new ‘Email Address’ field which in which a valid customer contact email address is entered. This should be the email address of user who will have the admin details.
- This field is mandatory and automatically validates the entered email address.
Changing The Admin Login
Fig 3 - Completed Change Admin Login Form
- Fig 3 above shows a completed change form.
- After pressing the ‘Save’ button, an email as in Fig 4 below, is be sent to the email address entered.
Fig 4 - Confirmation Email