Begin by accessing the ‘Pensions’ screen. To do this, navigate to:
Payroll Module > Employees> Employee List > Select Employee > Employee Payroll Info > Pensions
Fig 1 – Pensions Screen
- From this screen, select ‘Add New Pension Scheme’.
Fig 2 – Assign Pension Scheme
- Select the relevant ‘Pension Scheme’ from the drop down options.
- Select the relevant ‘Start Date’.
- If the employee or employer’s contributions will be higher than the minimum default value, select ‘Percentage’ from the ‘Contribution Type’ options and key in the new percentage value into the ‘%’ field when it appears. If the default value is to be applied, it is not essential to update the ‘Contribution Type’ fields.
- Once finished, save the record and view the ‘Payroll Summary’ to ensure pension contribution values are present for the employee.