This article will guide through how administrators can override a pension contribution.
For all Pensions related articles, please see WFM UK - Pensions: Article Contents Page.
To access the payroll summary, select the relevant employee to who the override will be applied.
- To do this, follow the path: Payroll Module > Employees > Employee List.
Fig 1 – Employee List Search
- Using the filter options, search for and select the relevant employee
To return a full list of employees select Search with no filters applied.
- Once in the employee’s file, select View Payroll Summary
- Select Pensions from the top of the screen
Fig 2 – Payroll Summary Options
Overriding the Pension Value
- Once in the Pensions screen, select the pension record that is to be amended
Fig 3 – Pensions Screen
On the page that follows, it is possible to update the pension scheme to override the value.
Fig 4 – Assign Pension Scheme Page
- Within ‘Change Employee Contributions’, change the Type to Override.
- Update the Amount to reflect the relevant values
- The same process should be applied to the ‘Change Employer Contributions’.
- Once ready select Save
The screen as shown in Fig.3 will then be updated.
Please note: A negative value should be used for refunds, whilst a positive value should be used for contributions.