The ChangeA new security permission ‘Balance Transfers Admin’ has been added to the Tronc2 Module.
It allows clients to give users access to select an effective date when carrying out Balance Transfers which has previously only been able to be changed via the Admin Login.
Release Date: 06-Aug-2015
Reason for the ChangeTo provide more flexibility to be able to give permission for users to select an effective date when creating Balance Transfers between funds.
Customers AffectedAll People System Customers who use the Tronc2 Module.
Release NotesThe new permissions can be seen in the Tronc2 Module via the path: Users > Assign User Access > Select an Employee > User Profile.
Fig 1 – New Permission
- To update this permission for a particular templates/access level go to Tronc 2 > Users > Templates and then click on a Template.
- Here you can select the new permission and this will update for all employees who are assigned to this template.
- If the user is given the permission for “Balance Transfers Admin” then when they go to Tronc2 > Fund Administration > Transfer Balance they will be able to select an effective date to make the Balance Transfer.
Fig 2 – Tronc Funds Page
- If the user does not have permission then system will continue to function the way it is currently.
- The user will still be able to make a balance transfer but the effective date will be read only and set to the current date.