The ChangeA change has been made to the Trainer Access level in the Labour Live Training module to allow Trainers to view sessions for other trainers and assign employees onto their training sessions.
Release Date: 16th April 2015
Reason for the ChangeTo provide more flexibility to the Trainer access level in the Training Module.
Customers AffectedAll customers who use the Training Module. Specifically affects users who are set to the Trainer Access Level.
Fig 1 - Trainer Access Level
- This change applies to employee’s whose access to the training module is set to “Trainer” as shown in Fig 1 above.
Fig 2 - Unassigned Sessions Option
- The unassigned sessions screen now allows users with the access level Trainer to see all unassigned training sessions; previously they could only see sessions for which they were set to be the trainer.
Fig 3 - New Trainer Drop-down List
- As part of this change a new drop-down list has been introduced on the unassigned session screen called “Trainer” which allows the user to select the name of a trainer which they want to view the unassigned sessions for.
- This drop-down will default to show all when loading the screen.
Fig 4 - Show All Employees Checkbox
- Also, when clicking the “Add Employee to Session” link, the pop-up that appears now has an additional check-box “Show All Employees”, which when ticked, returns all employees.
- This allows a trainer to assign any employee to a training session.