How to: Set up a User in the Pensions Module
- The purpose of this document is to outline the process to assign user access in the pension module.
- To assign access to individuals the first step is to create the permission templates. These will be created by Fourth during the project phase.
- To create further templates follow the below path:
- Path> Pensions> Users> Templates.
- Select create a new template, enter a description and save.
Fig 1 Creating New Template
- The permissions required for the template will then be selected.
- As below in Fig 2 each field has different options for levels of access, including full access, read only or no access.
Fig 2 Permission template 1
- Pension contributions and KPI’s simply have a check box to allow access or not.
Fig 3 Permission Template 2
- Once the templates are created they will need to be assigned to the relevant employees who will require access to the module.
- The first step to assign access to a user is in the HR module.
- Path> HR> employee list> employee> Employee Access> Assign access levels.
- The required locations and divisions will need to be selected here.
Fig 4 Assign Access - HR Module
- Once the module access has been assigned a template will need to be assigned to the user.
- Path> Pensions> Users> Assign User Access> Employee> User profile.
- In the employee’s record, select the required template and apply.
Fig 5 Assigning Permission Template
- When the template is applied select next.
- Continue to work through the location and divisions pages checking the correct ones are assigned and then save.