Labour Productivity is an additional module within Fourth’s Workforce Management solution.
Using state of the art forecasting algorithms, Labour Productivity enables Fourth customers to utilise their workforce as efficiently as possible, by role and by area. Sales trends, local weather and events are all factored in to make sure that the right number of people are deployed in the right place, at the right time.
For a list of all Labour Productivity articles, please visit: WFM - Labour Productivity: Article Contents Page
Workforce Management can be accessed via the Fourth app or on a web browser.
Using the Fourth app
- Select HR & Payroll from the side menu
- The system will load in a new browser window - there will be no need to enter a username and password
Fig.1 - Accessing HR & Payroll via the Fourth app
Using a web browser
- Go to www.fourthhospitality.com/companyname
- Log in with username and password as normal
- If a password has been forgotten, follow usual company policy to have it reset
Accessing the Labour Productivity Module (LPM)
- Once logged into HR & Payroll, select Labour Productivity from the module drop-down
Fig.2 - Selecting Labour Productivity from the module drop-down in HR & Payroll
The LPM homepage will then display, in the Dashboard view.
- Sales Penetration month-to-date - shows a split of Wet vs. Dry vs. Other
- Forecast vs. Actual sales month-to-date
- Labour cost % vs. Actual for month-to-date
- Weather forecast for the next 7 days, related to the location's postcode
Fig.3 - Four reports on the Dashboard view
- Hovering the mouse cursor over any report will display any additional information
Fig.4 - Hovering cursor over graph to show more information
Fourth Academy is a great place to kick-start your knowledge of Labour Productivity!
The Labour Productivity course provides a fully interactive and thoroughly detailed step by step process for everything you need to know when getting started with Labour Productivity, including scheduling, templates, submitting to Payroll, reports, and much more.
This includes video demos, engaging activities and quizzes to test your knowledge at the end of the course!
For more information on this and how to get access to Fourth Academy, just let your Fourth contact know.
Want to know more about Training at Fourth? Why not visit the Training@Fourth group on the Customer Community, or take a look at the Fourth Academy Overview article to see all the available courses!