We have recently updated the interface of the creation of Labor Rules in HotSchedules. This article will give you a quick overview of the new changes.
A) Active Rule Sets - If this is selected, the list of active Rule Sets will display on the screen.
B) Inactive Rule Sets - If this is selected, the list of inactive Rule Sets will display on the screen.
C) Group - Here you will be able to select the group you need to add or edit a Rule Set.
D) Search Bar - You will be able to search by Rule Set name or Store name.
E) Add Rule Set - By selecting will add a new Rule Set for the group that has been previously selected.
F) Rule Set List - The list of active or inactive Rules Sets will display below the search bar in alphabetical order.
Let's take a closer look at the Rule Set Information.
A) This is the name if the Rule Set. The name is a hyperlink that will take to edit the Rule Set if you select it. You can also edit the Rule Set by selecting Edit from the three-dot menu as you see in (G).
B) If you added a description when you created or edited the Rule Set, it would display below the name of the Rule Set.
C) This will give you the last date, time and user that edited the Rule.
D) Rule Count - This will display the total rules for the set, and it will have an information tool tip when selected it will display the type of rules and the amount for each type. The tooltip will display until you close it. This will allow you to compare the list of rules between different Rule Sets.
E) Assigned Stores total.
F) Operation Type: Maximum or Additive.
G) Rule Set menu - You will be able to Edit, Assign, Duplicate, Move to Inactive or Transfer Assignments.
- Edit - By selecting Edit it will take you to the Rule Set page to edit or add job rules, as well as, edit Rule Set name, description and operation type.
- Assign - This will allow you to assign the Rule Set to one or multiple stores in the group.
- Duplicate - This will allow you to duplicate the Rule Set. Note: store assignments won't be transferred.
Now you will be able to duplicate the Rule Set to a different group with the same company. You once you select the group and duplicate the Rule Set, it will open a job mapping window. This will allow to Map each job to the jobs on the new group. You don't have to copy every job rule; just select don't copy.
- Move to Inactive - This will allow you to inactive it the Rule Set.
- Transfer Assignments - This will allow you to transfer store assignments from another Rule Set. This is helpful when creating a duplicate Rule Set and need to assign all stores from the original Rule Set.
Additional Helpful Links
Please sign in to leave a comment.